Coventry City Centre
Salary dependant on experience (£25k to £40k)
We are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer, to join a Legal 500 recognised, award winning, Lexcel and CQS accredited firm at their office in Coventry City Centre.
The role will involve running a residential caseload of freehold and leasehold sales and purchase transactions from start to finish, supported by an experienced team.
Suitable candidates will be qualified solicitors, FCILEx or CLC, or a Paralegal with a minimum of two years’ Conveyancing fee earning experience.
This is a full time, office-based permanent job, working 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday. The role is offered with a range of benefits including:
- 23 days holiday, rising to 28 days plus bank holidays, your birthday off and additional paid leave over the Christmas shut down period
- Full induction training
- 100% funding for Continuing Competence courses and activities
- Financial support for training leading to professional qualifications
- Regular in-house compliance training
- 100% funding for Professional Memberships and Practising Certificates
- Opportunities to participate in charity fundraising activities and events
- Opportunities to participate in the firm’s and external networking activities
- Free or subsidised legal services
- Private Health Insurance
- Free parking
- City Centre Location
Note: Salary is given as a guideline based on market rate and will be wholly commensurate with experience and qualifications