Private Client Solicitor
Our client is an independent, forward-thinking, successful family run business, who have seen phenomenal grown year on year. Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced, fully qualified Private Client Solicitor, to specialise in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning.
Remote working can be accommodated four days per week, with attendance at the office required one day per week in Leamington Spa.
- Advising on wills, probate and estate administration, succession planning, inheritance tax, deeds of variation, pre-litigation matters, grant of probate only instructions, LPAs / EPAs and court of protection matters
- Providing training to department staff as required
This is a full-time permanent position offered with a range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave rising to 28 days, plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Regular appraisals
- Free wills and estate planning
- Flexible working
- Remote/Home Working
- Programme of staff activities
- Funded STEP training with study/examination leave plus a bonus on qualifying
- Continuous Professional Development – funded courses and seminars with paid leave to attend these to meet your CPD requirements
Salary is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be dependant on experience