Experienced Private Client / Estate Planning professional required for independent, forward-thinking expanding firm at their new office in Leamington Spa
As an Estate Planning Advisor, you will join a busy Inhouse Estate Planning Team, responsible for providing estate planning advice to internal staff and external Estate Planning Consultants throughout the UK.
The role will involve
- Providing a valuable helpline service to fellow professionals and their clients
- Responding to phone calls and email enquiries on a daily basis
- Presenting training courses and legislation update seminars to consultants
- presenting monthly webinars
- Preparing estate planning reports
- Providing advice to clients directly
- Providing technical support to the team administering estates
- Giving advice around the implications of buying and selling trust and estate assets including properties
- Advising on the implications of transferring trust assets in and out of trusts
- Chairing trustees’ meetings
- Trust administration, including trust tax returns
- Assisting with the drafting of more complex documentation such as Deeds of Variation
- Providing advice on existing wills and other estate planning documentation
Applications are invited from candidates with sound private client experience (wills, trusts, probate, estates). The role may be of interest to a Paralegal, Solicitor (NQ upwards), Legal Executive, Accountant, Trust Manager, IFA or Paraplanner who is looking to move into an inhouse role, rather than being client-facing.
Experience in Private Client work is more important than qualifications. Funded STEP and CILEx training is available for eligible employees following a satisfactory probation period.
This is a full-time permanent position working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however flexibility may be offered to suitably experienced candidates.
The position is offered with a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 days plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Long service awards
- Flexible working opportunities
- Paid overtime
- A programme of staff activities
- Continuous professional development with funded courses and seminars including CILEx and STEP training for eligible employees following satisfactory probation period
Note: Salary is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be wholly dependent on experience.