Legal Administrator / Conveyancing Support
Salary up to £20,000 per annum
We have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to support the busy Conveyancing Department of a well-established Lexcel accredited law firm, based on the outskirts of Coventry.
The Role will involve:
- File opening of all new conveyancing matters
- Ensuring all new matters are compliant with Anti-Money Laundering and CML requirements
- Chasing clients for outstanding documents
- Assisting with the preparation of client care letters
- Diary Management
- Providing administration support to the Conveyancing Department
Suitable Candidates will have
- Previous administration experience, ideally gained working for a law firm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
This is a full-time permanent, office-based job, working 36 hours per week Monday to Friday. Previous conveyancing experience is not essential as full training will be given.
The role is offered with a range of benefits including 25 days’ annual leave, days plus bank holidays and additional discretionary leave over the Christmas shut-down period, company pension scheme and free on-site parking.
Full induction training will be provided as well as ongoing training and development and regular appraisals, to ensure long term career prospects.
Note: Salary is given as a guideline in line with market rate and will be dependant on experience. Own transport is essential due to office location.